Written by Bert V. Royal | DIRECTED BY Calen Winn
MARCH 20-22, 2020
Teenagehood is a rough time for anyone, but when you lose your best friend too, nothing makes sense anymore. When CB’s dog dies, he goes on a quest of self-discovery fueled by existential angst. Along the way, his friends and family reveal the cracks in their veneers and things get messy in ways only possible for teenagers. Friendships are broken, trust betrayed, and in the end everyone grows up a little.
Content Warning: this play deals with substance abuse, parental abuse, and suicide. Contact Somniterum with any inquiries.
Tickets coming soon!
- Matt Bergonzine as Van
- Krista Cassidy as Tricia
- Hannah Coleman as CB’s Sister
- Matthew Fisher as Matt
- Dominick Garatino as Beethoven
- Sara Glauser as Marcy
- Abner Marcelo as CB
- Director – Calen Winn
- Stage Manager – Omar Faust
- Set & Costumes Designer – Grace Creelman
- Light Designer – Patrick Wilson
- Sound Designer – Hannah Preisinger
- Fight Director – Karl Divoky