Written by Bert V. Royal | DIRECTED BY Calen P. Winn
MARCH 20-22, 2020
Teenagehood is a rough time for anyone, but when you lose your best friend too, nothing makes sense anymore. When CB’s dog dies, he goes on a quest of self-discovery fueled by existential angst. Along the way, his friends and family reveal the cracks in their veneers and things get messy in ways only possible for teenagers. Friendships are broken, trust betrayed, and in the end everyone grows up a little.
Content Warning: this play deals with substance abuse, parental abuse, and suicide. Contact Somniterum with any inquiries.
Tickets coming soon!
- Matt Bergonzine – Van
- Krista Cassidy – Tricia
- Hannah Coleman – CB’s Sister
- Matthew Fisher – Matt
- Dominick Garatino – Beethoven
- Sara Glauser – Marcy
- Abner Marcelo – CB
- Kelly Ufford – Van’s Sister
- Grace Creelman – Set Designer, Costume Designer
- Karl Divoky – Fight Director
- Omar Faust – Stage Manager
- Nathan Guerard – Set Construction
- Hannah Preisinger – Sound Designer
- Patrick Wilson – Light Designer
- Calen P. Winn – Director